Milk is an excellent natural skin cleansing agent that contains a good amount of lactic acid and vitamin A. Both of these ingredients not only deeply cleanse your skin but also help to remove dead skin cells and give you soft, supple and rejuvenated skin. For facial cleansing, plain milk is enough but you can enhance its cleansing effect by adding some other natural ingredients. Here are best 5 natural milk cleanser recipes:
1. Milk and Rose Water Cleanser
Take some milk and add few drops of rose water. Apply this mixture on your face and neck and massage in circular motions for 2-3 minutes. Let it stay for 5-10 minutes and finally rinse off with fresh water.
2. Milk and Lemon Juice Cleanser
Take 2 tablespoons of milk and add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face and neck. For deep skin cleansing massage in circular motions for 2-3 minutes. Leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off with fresh water.
3. Milk and Papaya Cleanser
Milk and papaya skin cleanser is also considered very effective for skin cleansing at home. Papaya has enzymes that gently exfoliates the skin and remove dead skin cells while milk deeply cleanse your skin. To make milk and papaya cleanser take 1 teaspoon of papaya pulp and mix with 2 tablespoons of milk. Apply this cleanser on your face and neck. Massage for 2-3 minutes and rinse with fresh water. Finally splash with cold water to close skin pores.
4. Milk and Honey Cleanser
A skin cleanser made from milk and honey not only deeply cleanse your skin but also brings natural glow on your skin. Mix 2 tablespoons of milk with 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture on your face and neck. Massage in circular motions for 2-3 minutes. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off with fresh water and finally pat dry your skin.
5. Milk and Cucumber Cleanser
Take 1 tablespoon of peeled cucumber pulp and add 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix them well and apply on your face and neck. Massage in circular motions for 2-3 minutes. Leave the mixture for few minutes and then rinse off with fresh water.
Precautions and Useful Tips
- Before applying skin cleanser, don’t forget to wash your face with lukewarm water and beauty soap to remove the dust particles. Then gently patting your face dry with soft towel.
- If you have oily skin, use fat free or skim milk.
- Milk increases the sensitivity of skin for UV sun rays. After skin cleansing don’t forget to apply a good sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful effects of UV sun rays.
- For best results, cleanse your skin at least twice per week.